Mail: PO BOX 221, Jacksboro, TN 37757
Spay/Neuter/Educate to Save Lives!
Our Goal: To preserve animal life through education, advocacy, respect and compassion. To educate the public regarding the proper care and treatment for animals, urging kindness, responsibility and the importance of spay/neuter of cats and dogs.
Providing affordable spay/neuter service opportunities.
Our Vision: To reduce the number of unwanted pets at the local shelter through education and spay/neuter services and make Campbell County a low-kill Community.
Please donate toward Scarlet's medical needs by one of the below methods:
- Through the YouCaring fundraiser link.
- Click on our “Donate” link, and notate that your donation is for Scarlet.
- Paypal to email@example.com.
- Send a check to Friends of Campbell County, Tennessee Animals ("FCCA"), P.O. Box 221, Jacksboro, TN 37757
- Send a check to the vet at Animal Hospital of Campbell County, 2301 Jacksboro Pike, Suite 1, LaFollette, TN 37766. (Make sure you notate that your donation is for Scarlet.)
- Call in your credit card number to Animal Hospital of Campbell County at (423) 566-8387. (Notate donation is for Scarlet.)
- Contact FCCA Board Member with your credit card at (248) 396-2888.