Mail: PO BOX 221, Jacksboro, TN 37757
Spay/Neuter/Educate to Save Lives!
Our Goal: To preserve animal life through education, advocacy, respect and compassion. To educate the public regarding the proper care and treatment for animals, urging kindness, responsibility and the importance of spay/neuter of cats and dogs.
Providing affordable spay/neuter service opportunities.
Our Vision: To reduce the number of unwanted pets at the local shelter through education and spay/neuter services and make Campbell County a low-kill Community.
Congratulations to 2015 FCCA Fish Tournament Winners.. First place Dexter Goins, and second place Joe Goins and Brian Miller. See event.
Please donate toward Scarlet's medical needs by one of the below methods:
- Through the YouCaring fundraiser link.
- Click on our “Donate” link, and notate that your donation is for Scarlet.
- Paypal to email@example.com.
- Send a check to Friends of Campbell County, Tennessee Animals ("FCCA"), P.O. Box 221, Jacksboro, TN 37757
- Send a check to the vet at Animal Hospital of Campbell County, 2301 Jacksboro Pike, Suite 1, LaFollette, TN 37766. (Make sure you notate that your donation is for Scarlet.)
- Call in your credit card number to Animal Hospital of Campbell County at (423) 566-8387. (Notate donation is for Scarlet.)
- Contact FCCA Board Member with your credit card at (248) 396-2888.